The Fifth Mode of Transportation – Tachyon Hyperloop
Combine controlled levitating of a capsule in a near vacuum tube with an electrical propulsion system and you might have a hyperloop in a nutshell. We at Tachyon are certain that revolutionizing the transport sector with high innovation in combination with sustainability is not just possible, but necessary for a bright and exciting future for every one of us. Be a part of a fascinating and groundbreaking mission and help us establish a new highly innovate green-tech sector in Germany and Europe
About this position
The hyperloop pod consists of many different electronic subunits responsible for propulsion, braking, battery and suspension management. These units require conception of power supplies, hardware logic etc. and development of Printed Circuit Boards which are robust against harsh conditions the pod is subjected to.
Requirements for position
- Ability to work with Oscilloscopes and other test equipment
- Know first principles of hardware development for example Digital gates, transistors etc. and PCB design
- Ability to understand datasheets of different components
- Motivation and ability to work in a team
- Dedication to the project
- Living in Aachen
What will be your tasks
- Design and develop Logic and High-Power circuits
- Conception of Hardware design of individual and complete system
- Cooperation in cross-group tasks (e.g. testing, manufacturing
What do we offer
- Opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in practice and to implement your own ideas in a motivated and exciting environment
- Surround yourself with a group of extraordinary students who all want more from their studies
- Contact with potential employers and establishment of a network (in industry and research)
- Pre-start-up experience
- Advantages for career-start through project experience
- THE BEST time of your study-life!
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, then apply to us now.
Either use our form or write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org